MEMBERS & GUEST
- Please sign in at counter
- Work out at your own risk. Not responsible for accidents.
• We recommend lifting with a partner whose strength is similar to yours, & if without a partner to avoid lifting weights over or above the body; instead use the selectorized equipment.
• No Olympic lifting is allowed- this includes cleans & snatch with barbell OR dumbbells. We do not have the space for these lifts to be safe!
• We recommend using the safety clip. A pair of clips should be at each free weight bench.
• Share equipment and allow others to use your machine when doing multiple sets.
• DO NOT DROP WEIGHTS. DO NOT ALLOW MACHINE PLATES TO SLAM DOWN. Perform controlled reps only- or be asked to leave.
• Please report equipment failures to the staff on duty.
• Weight collars, pins, clips & safety hooks MUST be used.
• Re-rack all weights/plates to their designated storage areas.
• Benches must be kept out of walkway.
• Bars may not be removed from their racks for use in exercises other than the lifts meant for that station.
• No weight lifting chalk is permitted.
• There is a 30 minute time limit on individual cardiovascular machines during busy times.
• Members should help keep equipment clean.
- If you have any open wounds or injuries please bandage or properly cover them while in the gym.
- Shirts must cover chest and back.
- Sweats, t-shirts, modest shorts and similar items are considered appropriate attire.
- Closed toe, athletic shoes must be worn at all times. Flip-flops, aqua shoes, sandals, bare or stocking feet are unacceptable on the workout floor.
Addendums and changes to these rules may be made from time to time.